EUL.ro | Anunturi | Bancuri | Citate | Curs valutar | Director | Forum | Fun | Horoscop | Stiri | Lifestyle | Translator | Tutoriale

Citate Celebre:

Citate despre Duhul Sfant

Citit de 4439 ori in total, 1 vizualizari azi

Sfantul Duh implineste vointa comuna a Celor Trei, fiind trimis de Tatal si transmis de Fiul. ( Sfantul Simeon Noul Teolog)

in Pogorarea Duhului Sfant este intrega Treime Care vine spre noi, isi face lacasul in noi. ( Paul Evdokimov)

Duhul Sfant se identifica in chip tainic cu persoanele umane (…). in El, vointa lui Dumnezeu nu mai este ceva exterior; ea ne daruieste harul pe dinauntru, aratandu-Se chiar in persoana noastra, atata vreme cat vointa noastra omeneasca ramane in acord cu vointa dumnezeiasca si conlucreaza cu ea, dobandind harul (…). Aceasta este calea indumnezeirii ajungand la imparatia lui Dumnezeu adusa in inimi de catre Sfantul Duh inca din aceasta viata de acum, caci Sfantul Duh este asezata peste Hristos si peste toti crestinii chemati sa domneasca impreuna cu El in veacul ce va sa fie. Atunci, Aceasta Persoana dumnezeiasca necunoscuta, Care nu-Si are chipul intr-un alt ipostas, Se va arata in persoanele indumnezeite : caci multimea sfintilor va fi chipul Sau. ( Vladimir Lossky)

Duhul Sfant nu e absent din nici o faptura si, mai ales, din cele ce s-au invrednicit de ratiune. ( Sfantul Maxim Marturisitorul)

Duhul lui Dumnezeu este sustinatorul tuturor lucrurilor, ele neexistand prin sine, ci unele in altele. ( pr. Dumitru Popescu)

Sfantul Duh desavarseste plenitudinea unitatii in diversitate si a diversitatii in unitate. ( Olivier Clement)

Iisus ne-a descoperit adevarul, iar Duhul ne calauzeste la el. ( Patriarhul Fotie)

El le calauzeste pasii celor slabi, ii face mai buni pe cei ce se straduiesc si ii lumineaza pe cei care se purifica. ( Sfantul Vasile cel Mare)

De nu se va naste cineva din apa si din Duh, nu va putea sa intre in imparatia lui Dumnezeu. ( Sfanta Scriptura)
Reply With Quote

Scris in categoria: Citate religioase

London WebDesign Services

April 17th, 2017 at 05:09

I would like to show my thanks to you for bailing me out of such a incident. Right after looking throughout the world wide web and obtaining suggestions that were not beneficial, I thought my entire life was over. Being alive devoid of the solutions to the issues you’ve fixed through your entire short article is a crucial case, as well as ones that might have adversely damaged my career if I hadn’t encountered the blog. Your good mastery and kindness in controlling a lot of things was invaluable. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a point like this. I can now look forward to my future. Thank you very much for this skilled and sensible help. I will not be reluctant to recommend your web blog to anyone who needs guidelines on this matter.

list of car insurances in Dickson TN

April 17th, 2017 at 05:11

Kiitos vinkistä! En ollut kuullutkaan Librivoxista. Ainakaan pikaetsinnällä siellä ei ollut paljonkaan suomenkielisiä teoksia, mutta kiinnostava sivusto kuitenkin.WSOY:n sivuilta löysin haulla vain kaksi mp3-kirjaa. Ehkä ne vähitellen yleistyvät.Olisi tietenkin hyvä kuunnella vierailla kielilläkin, mutta en oikein halua. Jos suomenkielisiä ei ala löytyä, niin ehkä totutan itseni sitten englanninkielisiin.

affordable car insurance Boca Raton FL

April 17th, 2017 at 07:16

I went to tons of links before this, what was I thinking?

full coverage car insurance WI

April 17th, 2017 at 08:14

sem graça…vc tem inveja da banda,isso sim!vai procurar o que fazer!eles são maravilhosos!tenho pena de vc que deseja o mal aos outros.vai trabalhar pelo menos uns 50 anos pra chegar onde eles estão.

non owners auto insurance quotes Cabot AR

April 17th, 2017 at 08:28

A rolling stone is worth two in the bush, thanks to this article.

car insurance Ozark MO

April 17th, 2017 at 08:40

I am forever indebted to you for this information.

how to reduce weight fast

April 17th, 2017 at 11:12

I dugg some of you post as I thought they were very useful very beneficial

auto owners insurance Holland OH

April 17th, 2017 at 11:46

I was seriously at DefCon 5 until I saw this post.

affordable auto insurance Willingboro NJ

April 17th, 2017 at 11:50

So we’ll add delusional to paranoid. All the current polls show Christie ahead, but he has a “secret” internal poll that shows him losing badly and that’s why he wants an early debate? Natch. I’m amazed that you aren’t working for Carville or one of the other great campaign management teams with that type of political insight.Fred – You need to get Ted his own column or blog. His work would draw people like flies.

cheap car insurance Oxford MI

April 17th, 2017 at 13:26

F*ckin’ outstanding things here. I’m very glad to determine your post. Thanks a lot and i’m searching ahead to speak to you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

best auto insurance in San Jose CA

April 17th, 2017 at 13:42

Se pare ca ai avut o experienta frumoasa. Fiecare tara e diferita in felul dar oamenii oricum sunt diferiti. Sunt civilizati, sunt altfel. In orice caz noi mai avem mult de mancat pana ajungem la nivelul ala.

auto insurance Lynwood CA

April 17th, 2017 at 14:53

I was so confused about what to buy, but this makes it understandable.

average car insurance rates in Rome GA

April 17th, 2017 at 15:08

You really saved my skin with this information. Thanks!

cheap car insurance quotes Clinton MD

April 17th, 2017 at 15:58

Fantastic website. Lots of helpful info here. I¡¦m sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you on your sweat!

auto acceptance insurance Athens GA

April 17th, 2017 at 17:00

This makes everything so completely painless.

cheap non owners insurance Albany NY

April 17th, 2017 at 18:07

I can never cook congee like this until i discovered the multi purpose japanese rice cooker. *swoons*i love congee and i agree that congee does help with food hangovers or more like food coma. 😀

full coverage car insurance Searcy AR

April 17th, 2017 at 18:10

Please teach the rest of these internet hooligans how to write and research!

car insurance Orangeburg SC

April 17th, 2017 at 18:23

This forum needed shaking up and you’ve just done that. Great post!

auto insurance quotes Rosenberg TX

April 17th, 2017 at 18:45

Surprising to think of something like that

list of auto insurances in West Covina CA

April 17th, 2017 at 20:59

Clear, informative, simple. Could I send you some e-hugs?

auto insurance quotes Jasper GA

April 17th, 2017 at 21:47

I think you’ve just captured the answer perfectly

furniture moving helpers

April 17th, 2017 at 22:58

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

best auto insurance in Fall River MA

April 17th, 2017 at 23:26

I would like to delete links very annoying when you are searching for something… like spams or trash links…I would like delete it from my future searchings…That would be awesome and very comfortable.Thanks.

low income car insurance Gilroy CA

April 18th, 2017 at 00:28

That’s really thinking at a high level

look auto insurance Effingham IL

April 18th, 2017 at 02:40

These topics are so confusing but this helped me get the job done.

free car insurance quotes Ponchatoula LA

April 18th, 2017 at 03:33

The US is talking to the Taliban because, for all intents and purposes, they are winning. The Pentagon went in expecting to win handily the war of conquest and were completely clueless that what they were buying into was a war of attrition. Doesn’t help, you know, that the Pentagon can’t wrap their heads around the fact that killing so many civilians wholesale will never make you “the good guy” in the eyes of the occupied.

language courses abu dhabi

April 18th, 2017 at 04:10

It¦s actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I¦m satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

us agency car insurance Jackson MS

April 18th, 2017 at 04:25

it’s like the anti batman and robin, it;s using the B side The Beginning is the End is the Beginning to that A side from the batman and robin movie The End is the Beginning is the End, its pretty clever when you think about it

cheap full coverage car insurance Minot ND

April 18th, 2017 at 04:56

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

auto owners insurance Methuen MA

April 18th, 2017 at 06:45

apróság kimaradt. Pl. a jenkik szinte mindig fullra tankolva szállnak fel. Egy fullra tankolt F-15E t/w aránya CFT-val, nem olyan hű de ütÅ‘s, egy EF valóban elÅ‘nyt élvezhet vele szemben.Csak akkor az a fura, hogy a MiG-29 sokak szerint egyenesen “verhetetlen”, még az EF is csak alig szorongatja. Viszont van temérdek HUD videó, ahol F-16C gépek megfogják a MiG-29-et gépágyús dogfightban. Most akkor itt valami logikai összeférhetelenség van…Tetszik / Egyetértek: 0 Az értékeléshez be kell

cheapest auto insurance in Cicero IL

April 18th, 2017 at 06:56

I live in California. I have for most of my 53 years. In the past 20 years there has been such an influx of Mexicans over the border we can't control the medical costs because we can't deny them the medical attention they need to give birth to the countless thousands of new citizens that are created without our approval…..and the Liberals want to give them MORE!!!

free auto insurance quotes Marietta GA

April 18th, 2017 at 07:37

con questa hai proprio toccato il fondo…quello che mi stupisce sempre e' che la tua compagna di vita e' proprio "altro"…. e meno male!

best auto insurance in York PA

April 18th, 2017 at 08:40

Tja…had bij kanjer Guusje al gelezen dat het zo'n gekkenhuis was daar.Ach meis…dat heb je ook weer mee gemaakt!!!Ik wens je een ongelofelijk mooi jaar toe.En..ben benieuwd wat je gaat maken!!liefs Carla.

cheap auto insurance quotes Vallejo CA

April 18th, 2017 at 09:33

Lot of smarts in that posting!

cheapest auto insurance in Detroit MI

April 18th, 2017 at 10:54

Steve, I can't help it if black males just happen to be the main subject of his criminal "black news". He doesn't specify his hate with black news, he hates all black people. In fact, he has been more specific and vocal about his contempt for black women and black children in previous threads, never black men directly. I haven't seen you tackle him once when he disrespected black women.

direct auto insurance New York City NY

April 18th, 2017 at 13:01

Right on-this helped me sort things right out.

car insurance rates Aurora CO

April 18th, 2017 at 13:51

Was totally stuck until I read this, now back up and running.

no down payment auto insurance in Frederick MD

April 18th, 2017 at 16:34

Das sieht ja schon ganz nach Valentine aus, liebe Francine! Hübsche Karte und Deine Holzdekos gefallen mir echt gut! Ich wünsche Dir jetzt schon Frohe Weihnachten und alles Gute fürs 2013! Bleib kreativ…!! Lieber GrussManuela

cheap auto insurance cleveland ohio

April 18th, 2017 at 17:52

Also, while trying to determine the preferences of the dung beetle for the dietary preferences of the excretor (they will eat the offerings of omnivores but prefer those of herbivores so go easy on the meat before practicing this exercise) I discovered that . Maybe I’ll develop that as an interim superpower on the way to #8′s cosmic protection shield.

car insurance over 25 discount

April 18th, 2017 at 18:59

It’s a pleasure to find someone who can think so clearly

Numele tau *